The MultiCamÃ pattern, a special camouflage pattern that is used worldwide, will no longer be worn exclusively by the special forces and other military but it will now flow into urban streetwear outfits as stylish headwear. The protected design, originally planned for the U.S. army, in combination with a high quality of the cap, ensures best wearing comfort and an impressing new headwear..
Specification - Special camouflage pattern. High quality cap. Best wearing comfort. BSCI certified. WRAP certified..
Fabric - 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
FREE Delivery on all orders over £100
We offer free delivery on all orders over £100 (ex VAT). A small charge of £4.95 (ex VAT) is added to orders under £100 (ex VAT) for mainland UK.
Items without customisation
For items without personalisation, orders will take between 1-3 working days to be delivered.
For items with personalisation, orders will take between 7-10 working days to be delivered.
European and USA delivery charges
The prices below are for a single box, which as a guide, will typically hold around 100 t-shirts.
Europe: £24.99 (ex VAT)
European and USA delivery times
- For items without personalisation, orders will take between 3-5 working days to be delivered.
- For items with personalisation, orders will take between 10-14 working days to be delivered.
- These delivery times may extend in peak seasons and is subject to stock availability. Should any delays occur, our customer services team will be in touch to provide regular updates as well as alternative garments where appropriate.
If you have any questions about your order please call our customer service team on 0330 133 0711 or email email@example.com.
Customisation of our products is extremely simple.
1. Choose the colour of your garment
2. Select the sizes your require by entering the quantities under each size.
3. Press the Add To Basket button and on the pop up click go to checkout.
4. You will then be presented with the items you have chosen.
5. Click add customisation - this is where you will start your customisation.
6. Decide whether you want Print or Embroidery on your garments and click the relevant button.
7. Add your logo by clicking UPLOAD or alternatively if you have used us before you can login and select a logo you have used before.
8. Select your position of the logo, don't forget you can add multiple positions.
9. If you want clarify anything we have a notes area for you.
10. Make sure you are happy with the prices.
11. Finally click continue and this will redirect you ready for payment.
12. Repeat this process for any other items you may have in the cart