A deluxe take on the classic polo, elevated to wardrobe essential with a substantial, pure cotton double piqu fabric and a trim Euro fit cut. To achieve its exceptional softness, the cotton fibres are first combed smooth, then tightly ringspun to produce strong, uniform yarns. Nicely finished with twist-resisting side seams and a comfortable rolled forward shoulder, this polo is the ideal vehicle to promote your business, school or special occasion..
Specification - Combed Ringspun cotton double piqu knit. Side seamed with side vents. Contoured welt collar and cuffs. Tearaway label. Rolled forward topstitched shoulder. Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box. 3 colour-matched buttons. Twin needle bottom hem. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified. WRAP certified. SEDEX certified. Oeko-Tex certified. Reach certified. Fair Labour certified..
Fabric - 100% Combed ringspun cotton. RS Sport Grey: 90% Combed ringspun cotton, 10% Polyester. Dark Heather, Graphite Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester.
Weight - White 214gsm, Colours 223gsm
FREE Delivery on all orders over £100
We offer free delivery on all orders over £100 (ex VAT). A small charge of £4.95 (ex VAT) is added to orders under £100 (ex VAT) for mainland UK.
Items without customisation
For items without personalisation, orders will take between 1-3 working days to be delivered.
For items with personalisation, orders will take between 7-10 working days to be delivered.
European and USA delivery charges
The prices below are for a single box, which as a guide, will typically hold around 100 t-shirts.
Europe: £24.99 (ex VAT)
European and USA delivery times
- For items without personalisation, orders will take between 3-5 working days to be delivered.
- For items with personalisation, orders will take between 10-14 working days to be delivered.
- These delivery times may extend in peak seasons and is subject to stock availability. Should any delays occur, our customer services team will be in touch to provide regular updates as well as alternative garments where appropriate.
If you have any questions about your order please call our customer service team on 0330 133 0711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customisation of our products is extremely simple.
1. Choose the colour of your garment
2. Select the sizes your require by entering the quantities under each size.
3. Press the Add To Basket button and on the pop up click go to checkout.
4. You will then be presented with the items you have chosen.
5. Click add customisation - this is where you will start your customisation.
6. Decide whether you want Print or Embroidery on your garments and click the relevant button.
7. Add your logo by clicking UPLOAD or alternatively if you have used us before you can login and select a logo you have used before.
8. Select your position of the logo, don't forget you can add multiple positions.
9. If you want clarify anything we have a notes area for you.
10. Make sure you are happy with the prices.
11. Finally click continue and this will redirect you ready for payment.
12. Repeat this process for any other items you may have in the cart