B&C My Polo 180 has a timeless, classic modern style Ð easy to wear, and crafted in high-quality fabric. This versatile womenÕs polo, in high-density fine piqu, delivers a soft hand feel and outstanding printability..
Specification - Modern classic style, engineered to guarantee fit excellence with comfort and movement. Democratic fit and features suitable for many uses and any end user requirements. Authentic polo feature: superior, dimensionally-stable 1x1 rib cuff. Contemporary two-button reinforced placket. Duo concept. Ringspun fabric ensures a long-lasting garment with extra-soft hand feel. Perfectly constructed 1x1 rib collar retains ideal shape over time. Shoulder seam with reinforcement tape and comfortable neck tape. Signature B&C fine piqu with even surface for bright, crisp printing results. Tested and approved for all standard printing techniques applicable on cotton. Tone-on-tone buttons for decoration and printing flexibility. Folded in box to ease decoration process. Ultra-soft satin labelling. Straightforward size identification. Labels follow mandatory EU regulations. Duo concept. Certified OEKO-TEX¨ and Peta-approved Vegan..
Fabric - 100% Optimiumª pre-shrunk ringspun cotton.
Weight - 180gsm
FREE Delivery on all orders over £100
We offer free delivery on all orders over £100 (ex VAT). A small charge of £5.99 (ex VAT) is added to orders under £100 (ex VAT) for mainland UK.
Items without customisation
For items without personalisation, orders will take between 3-5 working days to be delivered.
For items with personalisation, standard orders will take between 7-10 working days to be delivered.
Express orders will take 5 working days to be delivered.
European and USA delivery charges
The prices below are for a single box, which as a guide, will typically hold around 100 t-shirts.
Europe: £100.00 (ex VAT)
European and USA delivery times
- For items without personalisation, orders will take between 3-5 working days to be delivered.
- For items with personalisation, orders will take between 10-14 working days to be delivered.
- These delivery times may extend in peak seasons and is subject to stock availability. Should any delays occur, our customer services team will be in touch to provide regular updates as well as alternative garments where appropriate.
If you have any questions about your order please call our customer service team on 01384 936120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customisation of our products is extremely simple.
1. Choose the colour of your garment
2. Select the sizes your require by entering the quantities under each size.
3. Press the Add To Basket button and on the pop up click go to checkout.
4. You will then be presented with the items you have chosen.
5. Click add customisation - this is where you will start your customisation.
6. Decide whether you want Print or Embroidery on your garments and click the relevant button.
7. Add your logo by clicking UPLOAD or alternatively if you have used us before you can login and select a logo you have used before.
8. Select your position of the logo, don't forget you can add multiple positions.
9. If you want clarify anything we have a notes area for you.
10. Make sure you are happy with the prices.
11. Finally click continue and this will redirect you ready for payment.
12. Repeat this process for any other items you may have in the cart